At Little Hadham Primary School we are committed to providing an education for all of our pupils that will ensure that they are successful and confident members of the community and have an embedded life-long love of learning.
We will do this by:
- Developing the values of respect, honesty and equality;
- Promoting emotional well-being through developing self-belief, self-confidence and independence;
- Providing opportunities for the best possible achievement of all children in a climate of high expectation;
- Through the ethos of a growth mind-set, develop individuals who embrace challenge;
- Offering all children a diverse, enriching and exciting curriculum that ensures they are well prepared for future learning;
- Encouraging parental/carer engagement in education through good communication and the development of close working relationships;
- Providing an inclusive and caring environment where children are aware of the importance of keeping safe and leading healthy lives;
- Making the school a part of the local community by developing strong and productive links;
- Creating positive opportunities and attitudes for life-long learning for all members of the school community.