Welcome to Saplings!
Saplings class is in the Early Years Unit with Ash Class.
We are the Nursery Class. Our Class Teacher is Mrs Helen Nicklin and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Sam Askew and Ms Clare Bland.
Our themes are taken from and based around the children’s interests and fascinations. In this way our learning is fluid and adaptable as we respond immediately to all that happens. This term we aim to follow: Winter: Lighting up the World (Northern Lights), Ice, Fish, Birds and on to Superheroes ‘To Infinity and Beyond’, Spring and Growing (tadpoles and chicks) Weekly Forest School – Wednesday mornings.
- Chatty Time (203KB)
- Climbing, Boggles and mud! 5th June 2019 - Forest makes me feel fun, cool, amazing, happy, brave
- They’re back! 20th May 2019 - WOW! You have grown!
- Wow! What a wet Wednesday walk! 8th May 2019 - We love the rain!
- Chatty Time and Chicks! 3rd May 2019 - A busy few days
- Creativity at Forest School 1st May 2019 - Happy and calm forest children
- A happy ‘Learning Together’ morning 30th April 2019 - Loving our Learning!
- Welcome back with a chirpy chirpy cheep cheep! 24th April 2019 - Three beautiful additions arrive in the Unit
- A busy final week! 12th April 2019 - A Happy Easter to you all!
- What a wet and windy week! 15th March 2019 - A blustery week but spring is in the way.
- Where will we go? 4th March 2019 - Planes, porridge and rabbits.