Welcome to Saplings!
Saplings class is in the Early Years Unit with Ash Class.
We are the Nursery Class. Our Class Teacher is Mrs Helen Nicklin and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Sam Askew and Ms Clare Bland.
Our themes are taken from and based around the children’s interests and fascinations. In this way our learning is fluid and adaptable as we respond immediately to all that happens. This term we aim to follow: Winter: Lighting up the World (Northern Lights), Ice, Fish, Birds and on to Superheroes ‘To Infinity and Beyond’, Spring and Growing (tadpoles and chicks) Weekly Forest School – Wednesday mornings.
- They came back! 15th July 2019 - My ... how they'd grown!
- Splash Day 15th July 2019 - WET!WET!WET!
- Picnic in the Park 15th July 2019 - What fun we had!
- Happy Kings and Queens 26th June 2019 - Crowns all around
- What a week it was! 21st June 2019 - Yoga, paint, football, chatty time and more paint
- Climbing, Boggles and mud! 5th June 2019 - Forest makes me feel fun, cool, amazing, happy, brave
- They’re back! 20th May 2019 - WOW! You have grown!
- Wow! What a wet Wednesday walk! 8th May 2019 - We love the rain!
- Chatty Time and Chicks! 3rd May 2019 - A busy few days
- Creativity at Forest School 1st May 2019 - Happy and calm forest children