Welcome to Saplings!
Saplings class is in the Early Years with Ash Class.
We are the Nursery Class. Our Class Teacher is Mrs Catherine Lawrence.
Our themes are taken from and based around the children’s interests and fascinations. In this way our learning is fluid and adaptable as we respond immediately to all that happens.
Tales Toolkit Resources:
- EYFS Curriculum Overview (990KB)
- The day the children disappeared…! 30th September 2022 - Cooking, cooperating and camouflaging!
- Learning together! 23rd September 2022 - Thank you for coming to our Learning Together Morning for this half term!
- Green fingers! 16th September 2022 - Dig, dig, dig!
- Our first full week in Early Years! 9th September 2022 - The children's first full week of the new school year!
- Final few days 19th July 2022 - A hot end to a wonderful year
- A jam-packed week! 14th July 2022 - Feeling hot, hot, hot!
- Thinking about Camouflage 8th July 2022 - Camouflage, patterns and special places.
- Special places and a Lazy King 30th June 2022 - The children are really enjoying their Tales Toolkit stories this week!
- A visit from the police! 23rd June 2022 - PC Jack and PC Leon come to visit!
- Introducing Ben the Toaster… 16th June 2022 - Warm weather and water play!