Welcome to Willow!
We are a Year 6 class. Our Class Teacher is Mrs Lucy Tweedale, and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Paula Ogden.
- Year 6 PG Film Permission Letter (733KB)
- Time to say goodbye! Thank you for the memories! 20th July 2021 - We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun!
- The wheels on the bike go round and round… 16th July 2021 - Life is like riding a bicycle; to stay balanced, you must keep moving!
- What a hive of activity! 9th July 2021 - Bee kind, bee positive, bee humble, bee honest, bee grateful. Bee-lieve in yourself!
- From motivating speeches to exploring angles – another busy week in Willow! 2nd July 2021 - 'Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.' Dr. Seuss
- Never be anything other than your wonderful self! 25th June 2021 - 'Mean' Maths and digging for treasure - what a varied week in Willow Class!
- When life gives you rain, play in the puddles! 18th June 2021 - Rain or shine, there's always learning and laughter in Year 6!
- Back to work and making memories 12th June 2021 - The best thing about memories... is making them!
- It may be raining outside, but there’s plenty of learning going on in Year 6! 21st May 2021 - 'If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain'
- Today is a gift, that’s why they call it the present! 14th May 2021 - Celebrating Mental Health Week, 2021 and its 'Back to Nature' theme
- Together we can… 30th April 2021 - Refining techniques and learning new skills - another busy week in Willow Class!