Welcome to Ash!
Ash class is in the Early Years with the Saplings Class.
We are the Reception children. Our Class Teacher is Mrs Catherine Lawrence.
Our themes are taken from and based around the children’s interests and fascinations. In this way our learning is fluid and adaptable as we respond immediately to all that happens.
Tales Toolkit Resources:
ELS Parent Presentation (596.02KB)
Phase 2 sounds and phrases (3.69MB)
Phase 3 sounds and phrases (5.45MB)
Phase 5 Sounds and Phrases - part 1 (5.15MB)
Phase 5 Sounds and Phrases - part 2 (3.81MB)
Tricky Words by Phase (42.54KB)
Phonics Pronunciation Video Links (186.48KB)
- EYFS Curriculum (633.10KB)
- Early Years Newsletter Spring 2023 (588.70KB)
- Early Years Newsletter Autumn 2022 (565.79KB)
- Who is our Mystery Visitor? 23rd March 2023 - A mystery solved.
- “You can’t use a cube as a football!” 17th March 2023 - Maps, models and making!
- Our track is officially open! 9th March 2023 - Thank you to Mr Hutt for bringing together our ribbon cutting ceremony!
- Supertato, Thomas the corn engine and the Carrot Princess! 3rd March 2023 - Celebrating our love of reading during World Book Day!
- And we’re off! 24th February 2023 - An exciting start to the new half term!
- Making lots of links! 10th February 2023 - Wishing you all a restful half term!
- Jack and Jill went up the hill… but what happened next?! 3rd February 2023 - A lot of excellent detective work this week!
- From dragons to diggers! 27th January 2023 - The garden works begin...!
- Celebrating Chinese New Year! 20th January 2023 - Thank you to all those who were able to make this half term's Learning Together Morning!
- Happy New Year! 13th January 2023 - Welcome back everyone!