Welcome to Ash!
Ash class is in the Early Years Unit with the Saplings Class.
We are the Reception children. Our Class Teacher is Mrs Helen Nicklin and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Sam Askew and Ms Clare Bland.
Our themes are taken from and based around the children’s interests and fascinations. In this way our learning is fluid and adaptable as we respond immediately to all that happens. This term we aim to follow: Winter: Lighting up the World (Northern Lights), Ice, Fish, Birds and on to Superheroes ‘To Infinity and Beyond’, Spring and Growing (tadpoles and chicks) Weekly Forest School – Wednesday mornings.
- A busy final week! 12th April 2019- A Happy Easter to you all!
- Here comes the sun! 30th March 2019- Gaudi and the sun - who could ask for more?
- Jewel jar treat goes down well 27th March 2019- Curiouser and curiouser ...
- So busy learning 22nd March 2019- So busy learning
- Mystery Readers appear in the Unit 18th March 2019- What a lovely surprise!
- What a wet and windy week! 15th March 2019- A blustery week but spring is in the way.
- Another Busy Week 8th March 2019- Basketball, pancakes and World Book Day.
- Where will we go? 4th March 2019- Planes, porridge and rabbits.
- Writing! Writing! Writing! 15th February 2019- Lots of budding authors.!
- Learning Together. 14th February 2019- Learning together.