Welcome to Ash!
Ash class is in the Early Years Unit with the Saplings Class.
We are the Reception children. Our Class Teacher is Mrs Helen Nicklin and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Sam Askew and Ms Clare Bland.
Our themes are taken from and based around the children’s interests and fascinations. In this way our learning is fluid and adaptable as we respond immediately to all that happens. This term we aim to follow: Winter: Lighting up the World (Northern Lights), Ice, Fish, Birds and on to Superheroes ‘To Infinity and Beyond’, Spring and Growing (tadpoles and chicks) Weekly Forest School – Wednesday mornings.
- Another busy day in the Early Years 11th June 2019 - What a great day!
- Climbing, Boggles and mud! 5th June 2019 - Forest makes me feel fun, cool, amazing, happy, brave
- They’re back! 20th May 2019 - WOW! You have grown!
- Some more Learning Together 15th May 2019 - Some very busy learners
- Some fun shared reading in the sun 14th May 2019 - Eight wonderful readers visit the Unit
- Wow! What a wet Wednesday walk! 8th May 2019 - We love the rain!
- A treat all round 7th May 2019 - Joyful reading
- A great end to week 2 3rd May 2019 - All in a day's work ...
- Creativity at Forest School 1st May 2019 - Happy and calm forest children
- A happy ‘Learning Together’ morning 30th April 2019 - Loving our Learning!