Welcome to Maple!
We are a Year 4 and Year 5 class. Our Class Teachers are Ms Kate Penning and Mrs Laura Whittet, and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Toni Lammin.
This term, our topic is ‘Comparing People and Places’.
- Weekly Update 14th February 2019- A busy week!
- Fairtrade Homework Project 8th February 2019- Sharing Fairtrade projects.
- A Soggy Forest Session 8th February 2019- A damp forest session.
- The Land of Oz 5th February 2019- Learning about Australia
- Snowy Forest Session 1st February 2019- A snowy forest session
- Snow! 1st February 2019- Fun in the snow.
- It’s a bug’s life! 30th January 2019- Scaling up insects.
- It Moves! 23rd January 2019- A mobile interactive white board arrives.
- Who lives here? 16th January 2019- Looking at habitats.