Welcome to Maple!
We are a Year 4 and Year 5 class. Our Class Teachers are Ms Kate Penning and Mrs Laura Whittet, and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Toni Lammin.
This term, our topic is ‘Comparing People and Places’.
- Science Investigation 5th April 2019- What is inside a flower?
- Learning Together 1st April 2019- Haberdasher's puzzles and Tangrams
- A week of arty things. 29th March 2019- Lots of art!
- A great start to Art Week 25th March 2019- Creating masterpieces.
- This Week 22nd March 2019- Murals and marshmallows.
- A calm start 18th March 2019- All calm!
- Character Descriptions 14th March 2019- Thinking about how we describe characters.
- A Wonderful Wonderland 7th March 2019- Fun on World Book Day.
- Learning Together 5th March 2019- Trying out the 24 game.
- Fairtrade, forest and football! 1st March 2019- Fairtrade, forest and football!