Welcome to Maple!
We are a Year 4 and Year 5 class. Our Class Teachers are Ms Kate Penning and Mrs Laura Whittet, and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Toni Lammin.
This term, our topic is ‘Comparing People and Places’.
- Contours 7th June 2019 - How are hills shown on maps?
- An egg-citing lesson! 25th May 2019 - A very science week.
- Toasting Marshmallows 17th May 2019 - Yum!
- Mountains and Book Writing 17th May 2019 - Making mountains
- Some fun shared reading in the sun 14th May 2019 - Eight wonderful readers visit the Unit
- Making nets 10th May 2019 - Tales of adventure and 3D nets.
- Which way did they go? 10th May 2019 - A forest session of knots and tracking.
- A treat all round 7th May 2019 - Joyful reading
- A Soggy Forest Session! 3rd May 2019 - It's raining, it's pouring!
- Learning Together and more! 3rd May 2019 - Honing our geography skills.