Welcome to Lime!
In this class you will find Year 3 and Year 4 children. Our Class Teachers are Ms Penning and Miss Debbie Todd, and our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Sam Horton and Ms Kelly Goodger. We love to learn and always try our hardest.
- Just a little poem! 31st March 2020 - Wow, fabulous! What a treat for us!
- Learning together! 30th March 2020 - Awh lovely to see you both learning together, who’s the teacher today?
- I can see a rainbow! 30th March 2020 - Love the rainbow Ailiah, and delighted to see you learning away!
- 10 out of 10… wow! 30th March 2020 - Well done Rosie and Violet, you definitely deserve cake!
- Watch out Bishop’s Stortford Independent… Lime class are stealing the headlines! 30th March 2020 - HF news report giant Newspaper article – giant JC Well done Jess and Henry, what brilliant journalism skills you both have. I wanted to read more!
- Dear Miss, the dog ate my homework! 30th March 2020 - Wow Peter, what a brilliant drawing of Cyclops! I hope he saved your learning from the dog; imagine having to do it all over again!!
- And here comes Cyclops… 27th March 2020 - Wow… what an amazing picture Henry, such fine detail. We are delighted to hear you’re enjoying this learning. We can’t wait to see more!
- Forest School 1 for Y4 27th February 2020 - A happy afternoon
- A great end (for now) to Forest School for Y3 14th February 2020 - From muddy puddles to magical rainbows
- What happens to an egg in vinegar? 14th February 2020 - Learning about scurvy