Welcome to Lime!
In this class you will find Year 3 and Year 4 children. Our Class Teachers are Ms Penning and Miss Debbie Todd, and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Hellen Lawson. We love to learn and always try our hardest.
- A great end (for now) to Forest School for Y3 14th February 2020 - From muddy puddles to magical rainbows
- What happens to an egg in vinegar? 14th February 2020 - Learning about scurvy
- Surrealistic Art 7th February 2020 - A great Art Week.
- All about food! 31st January 2020 - A week thinking about food.
- Scotch pancakes made, cooked and devoured! 30th January 2020 - What an amazing afternoon
- Jumping Frogs! 24th January 2020 - A class of advertisers and frogs.
- Happy Forest School 24th January 2020 - The importance of trust
- A Tasty Lesson 17th January 2020 - Joe Wickes and hummus!
- Forest School 16th January 2020 - A forest of firsts!
- Happy New Year 10th January 2020 - An energetic start to the new year.