Welcome to Lime!
In this class you will find Year 3 and Year 4 children. Our Class Teachers are Ms Kate Penning and Miss Debbie Todd. We love to learn and always try our hardest.
- Our last week of remote learning. 6th March 2021 - We have completed 8 weeks of remote learning. Hopefully this was our last week.
- Traders and Raiders 26th February 2021 - Fearsome Vikings!
- Happy Half Term 12th February 2021 - A Snowy Week!
- Lime Class Express Themselves 5th February 2021 - A busy week for Lime class.
- Lime Class have been busy this week. 29th January 2021 - Not only have Lime Class been writing information text and exercising with Joe Wicks, they have also made some colourful art work about Bob Marley. They explored this great musician to help them write their information text.
- Lime Class – week ending 18th January 25th January 2021 - Just Dance..... and have fun! These children from Lime Class showed off their moves by dancing along to Blinding Lights by the Weekend. Quite a tricky routine and fast beat - but that didn't stop them having a go. Well done all.
- Cinderella Junk 22nd January 2021 - Look at this!
- Book List 27th October 2020 - Book wish list for KS2
- Cardboard Henge 19th October 2020 - Cardboard Henge
- Natural Paints 18th September 2020 - Elections and forest fun