Welcome to Lime!
In this class you will find Year 3 and Year 4 children. Our Class Teachers are Mrs Judith Wells and Miss Debbie Todd, and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Hellen Lawson. We love to learn and always try our hardest.
This term, our topics is ‘World War 2.’.
- History is fun! 22nd March 2019- Lime class are keeping busy being creative, while learning about the evacuees.
- Learning Together 13th March 2019- Spelling strategies.
- What Can You Hear? 1st March 2019- Experimenting with sound.
- In other words.. 28th February 2019- Please Miss, what’s another word for…?
- What a performance! 15th February 2019- Learning about different religions.
- Great talk and learn partners 8th February 2019- Learning from each other is the way we learn in Lime class.
- A Soggy Forest Session 8th February 2019- A damp forest session.
- Snowy Forest Session 1st February 2019- A snowy forest session
- Scientists at work! 30th January 2019- Changing pitch
- World War 2 25th January 2019- Air raid!