Welcome to Lime!
In this class you will find Year 3 and Year 4 children. Our Class Teachers are Mrs Judith Wells and Miss Debbie Todd, and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Hellen Lawson. We love to learn and always try our hardest.
This term, our topics is ‘World War 2.’.
- Maths Week 12th June 2019 - Learning Together morning and beginning of Maths Week.
- Home Learning Part 2! 12th June 2019 -
- Call my Bluff 7th June 2019 - Word meanings.
- Home Learning 5th June 2019 - Super space scientists!
- Toasting Marshmallows 17th May 2019 - Yum!
- Which way did they go? 10th May 2019 - A forest session of knots and tracking.
- Friday Fun in the Forest 3rd May 2019 - Year 3 are out!
- A Soggy Forest Session! 3rd May 2019 - It's raining, it's pouring!
- If you go down to the woods… 26th April 2019 - Forest fun for the Year 4s.
- A ‘Fab’ end to science week 26th April 2019 - Thank you Fab Science!